Monday, March 12, 2012

Why Can't I Find a Job? Seriously.?

I've been job searching for about 2 months now, relentlessly applying everywhere. Over the period of 2 months, I've probably filled out more than 20 applications, while getting only 3 interviews, and 0 job offerings.

I don't understand! My resume is attractive and I am more than qualified regarding academic standards.

And yes I have considered the fact that:

I've never had work experience, but since I mostly applied at restaurants, I've accentuated that I can do medial tasks such as cleaning tables, washing dishes, etc.

Maybe it's the wrong time? No, because every place I've went to, they've either announced that they're hiring or they're accepting applications. And obviously all of them hired someone else because I sit here, jobless.

Is it the economy? No, because other kids my age and younger have jobs, especially people at my school and in my family.

I just don't understand. What am I doing wrong? I've applied at Panera Bread, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Texas Land and Cattle, Denny's, Target, Panda Express, Joe's Crab Shack, about 5 various, unknown Chinese restaurants, just to name some from the top of my head. Every restaurant I've applied at, I've asked for the lowest tier job, but I still don't get hired. I've been getting depressed lately and very frustrated. I just want to give up and die.

I'm 17, I'm smart, I'm polite, I'm respectful, I'm hardworking, and I'm jobless. Why?Why Can't I Find a Job? Seriously.?
the economy sucks dude.

no one has a job
let's state it simply and to the point here:

you're an ugly fool.Why Can't I Find a Job? Seriously.?
can i by some crack

No comments:

Post a Comment