Monday, March 12, 2012

I feel sooooooo sick, please help!?

Hi, so i ate at Joe's Crab Shack tonight for dinner and i feel reaally sick. I have been eating really well lately and havent had fried food in a while. I thought i would treat myself today but that turned out to be a very bad idea. I feel like crap. I feel sluggish and feel like i need to puke. I wish i could throw this up cuz i dont want it in my belly but idk why but im unable to make myself throw up. So anyways, do u think i feel REALLY REALLY REALLY sick because all this fried food just shocked my sytem or is it something else??? All i know is hat i'm never eating fried food again!!!!!!I feel sooooooo sick, please help!?
Either it is food poisening and you are going to be sitting on the toilet in a lot of pain very soon, or yes it is just the grease that has not agreed with you.



If I were you I would stick two fingers down my throat and make myself throw up - as horrible as that is to do, but it will def make you feel better after you get it all out.



Hope you feel better soon.
IDKI feel sooooooo sick, please help!?
I'll take two points and not call you in the morning.
  • hibachi
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment