Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Non-Tourist Restaurants In Destin Floritda?

Me and my family went to Okaloosa Island/Destin, Florida area last year and had a fantastic time. And we are going back in June and I'm trying to plan some places to go eat, but we aren't wanting to go to Fudpuckers or Joe's Crab Shack. We are wanting to get off of the "tourist's beaten path" and try to find some good local places to eat.. those little hidden treasures that usually only locals know about from living there. Nothing too fancy, mostly trying to stick with the idea of just a great place to sit down, have some great food, and enjoy some great conversations with the family. If any of you are locals and know of any places to recommend please let me know!



(Oh and I have checked tons of websites, and keep finding the same generic tourist places.. so please don't just list places off a website, I want recommendations from people who have actually been there- not just someone who went and searched for places to eat in Destin.)



Thanks in advance! -ChelseaGood Non-Tourist Restaurants In Destin Floritda?
There are not a ton of true local places in Destin. I would check out Dewy Destin. It's not much to look at but it is indeed a local favorite. If you are searching for other local places I would head 10 minutes east to South Walton. All the places to eat along Hwy 30A are local joints with amazing food. For other places to eat in Destin you can check out http://www.doitindestin.com/Places_to_ea鈥?/a> Enjoy your trip!
Come to Miami it is way better. O(n_n)OGood Non-Tourist Restaurants In Destin Floritda?
I鈥檓 moving to Provo in Utah County and one of my new roommates told me about a recent demographics study by Market Insights in which they determined Utah County was the most sexually active county in the United States. This intrigued me and I went to this website to read the press release article. With a simple search to look up my new zip code data (84606), I found a wealth of neighborhood statistics on my new home market, including local news, the local price of gas, real estate values, weather, garage sale items, local singles, and more. The best thing I found on this website was a list of free items that people in this zip code wanted to give away. For a poor student like me, I found these market insights to be extremely valuable and I have made my zip code data page my home page
  • bartending school
  • kasich
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment