Monday, March 12, 2012

What do you suggest to do in Savannah, GA and Tybee Island in late April?

My husband and I are going on a much needed vacation. We are staying on Tybee Island (we already have our place rented) but I want to know what the must see things are. We have both always wanted to go to Savannah and we are finally doing it! The only reasons we are staying on Tybee is because it is cheaper and we love the beach. I have heard that the Crab Shack in Tybee is great, I want to go to the lighthouse on Tybee, I also want to do a walking ghost tour in Savannah but other than that what should we do? We are staying for 4 nights in Tybee and and maybe one night in Savannah.What do you suggest to do in Savannah, GA and Tybee Island in late April?
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment