Monday, March 12, 2012

Partyyyy!! (pics) PLEASE ANSWER?

I realize this is in the wrong catagory but I know there are lots of helpful teens in the section!!



I live in a small town in texas. My birthday is friday and im taking my 2 bff's (twins) to Dallas to go shopping at the mall, then going to eat at joe's crab shack. then we are gonna stay in a hotel. What are some fun things to do at the mall or hotel?? We get really crazyyy.. Like at the mall one time we found a gay guy and hung out with him for the day hahahaha. so funny! At the hotel, we are gonna go look for cute guys and stuff but what else should we do?? Its a really nice hotel! Andd it has a pool so we are gonna swim and stuff. P.S. We are 13 years old(:



And so that this question wasnt a total watse of catagory... Here is a picture. I guess you can rate each girl from top, left, then right if you want to?? haha sorry its kinda a bad pic!!

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv224…



THANKS SO MUCH!Partyyyy!! (pics) PLEASE ANSWER?
Whenever me and my friends are at the mall, we always slide down the staircase rail. Or we pick a fight with a store clerk.. lol what you and your friends do makes us sound like business women. At hotels we play hide n go seek on different levels, annnnnd ya.. :)





The girl on the bottom right is like, really pretty. I'm not a lesbian or anything but like seriously, your super pretty. The other two are pretty too.. You all are really pretty so here's my friend and my ratings:



Girl on bottom right: 9/10

Girl in middle-ish: 7.5/10

Girl on bottom left: 7/10



Good luck... it sounds fun!
i live in dallas :D

and the girl on the right is the prettiest.Partyyyy!! (pics) PLEASE ANSWER?
I live in Texas too! Sounds like a fun birthday party, even though I'm about 3 or so years older than you, ha :)



In the hotel, I would play hide and seek. Sounds cheesy, but a lot more fun since it's in a hotel with spectators and LOTS of places to hide. And, in the mall, I'd write down a checklist of a bunch of random things or people that you want to find, and take pictures with them. It's a lot of fun if you do it with people. For example, a punk guy with black hair and a lip piercing-when you find a person matching the description ask to take a picture with him!

I can't really think of anything else, but have fun!
Hey where do you live I bet we live REALLY close lol!!



Okay you all are very pretty!! You are all a 7 but the one on the right in the front is an 7.5 or 8.
u sound exactly lik me and my frinds for my birthday we went to a huge hotel and then went 2 the mall



talking to a gay guy for the day sounds lik fun!!

im 13.



STUFF WE DID



we got into our bikinis got in the pool then ran outside of the hotel all soaking wet and all attention wuz on us



we went to mcdonalds and pretended we had ghetto and country accents



we got into stores then through the glass windows we pretended we were the statue models [being very still]



we told this man his fly wuz open even though it wuznt then ran away



in the hotel we rode on thosesliding things to carry your luggage like on [suite life of zack and cody]



we put on face masks with the cucumbers



took crazy and semi naked pics on our cell phones and sent them to random ppl or phone numbers





THOSE ARE JUST SOME IDEAS ..

WISH I COULD COME!!!

=]
lmao ur staying in a hotel at 13 ?
All 3 are pretty but bottom right is hot.
haii (:

i think the girl on the

bottom right is the

prettiest (:
bottom right all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment