Friday, March 9, 2012

My friend won't let me spend time with other friends?

My friend has a serious problem. She gets mad everytime I spend time with other friends with her knowing and without her being there, and she gets mad everytime I can't do something with her. Today, for her brother's birthday, she wanted me to go to Joe's Crab Shack with her, but I went to 3 Margarita's with my other friend instead. Should I confront her or just let her get over it on her own? I see no need to apologize. She always puts me on the spot and puts pressure on me when she's asking me to do something with her. Sometimes she asks me in front of her parents, and they all put pressure on me. I feel like crawling under a rock! What do I do?My friend won't let me spend time with other friends?
haha your friend wants so much attention from you, just confront her about this issue you have.
Confront her nicely, and just tell her wat u told us.My friend won't let me spend time with other friends?
ditch her!
that's cool, yeah confront her, im sure she will understand, and don't lose her, she's one of a kind, never heard of a friend like that before, your lucky to have one like that



so.. go confront her(in a polite manner), everythings gonna be alright
if your friend doesn't let you hang out with other people, then maybe you shouldn't be her friend anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment