Monday, March 12, 2012

PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My bestfriend and I don't have the same connection we use to have... we use to talk everyday (same birthday) , hang out every weekend we've been friends for 5+ years but Aug. 2010 my family went 2 myrtle beach sc and my mom asked me did I wnt her 2 go (of course I said yea) but wen we got there she was a party pooper she wanted 2stay in the hotel room while we went out n had fun the last day we were there we went 2 joes crab shack and my mom told everyone 2 pay for their own food because she was paying 4 all of us 2 go somewhere later on she lied and said she spent all of her money (later tht nite we found out she had 100 dollars) my mom paid 4 her tho but anyways we fell out abt tht wen we got back to charlotte nc and we didn't talk for 2+ months then I finally called her (even tho she was in the wrong) and we started hanging out again but it wasn't the same it was always like twice a month she rarely called or txtd (unless she wntd or needed sumthin) but now we don't even conversate..I'm not trying to be stubborn or anything but I dnt feel like I should have 2 call or text her especially since I'm not the one in the wrong...can you please tell me your honest opinion idc how harsh or painful it is I need to know...PLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
sorry maybe i wasnt clear above my mom had well over $100 hunay my friend was the one that lied so please dont do the same mistake like the dude that answered the question up under me.
She might be depressed. When people (especially teens) are depressed they push away the people closest to them. You should talk to her about it... She may also be just changing, when my best friend and i started to loose contact we were both just grown out of each other. That also could be whats wrongPLEASE HELP, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
It not your friends business whether your mother had $100 or not, for that matter, it's not your's either, considering you mother paid for the hotel and your friends meal. If your friend is upset about that, she is not a friend
I think she just moved on with life. Maybe she feels as if theres someone more important than you or she doesn't have enough time for you.
  • magellan roadmate
  • longhorn steakhouse locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment