Friday, March 9, 2012

What's the name of this Orlando seafood restaurant?

I can't remember the name of this restaurant! It was inside a hotel, and it was across the street from Golden Corral. I can't even remember the street it was on, although I know it was NOT international Drive, but it WAS relatively close to it. I went down the street a ways and there was a Race Track gas station on the left side. The inside was set up with mainly booths and they had a decent sized buffet for like 28.95, but you could order off the menu. The word "crab" is in the title but I don't think it was Joe's crab shack but I could be wrong. I do remember the server giving me a small, metal pale for my crab shells.What's the name of this Orlando seafood restaurant?
Sounds like The Crab House on International Drive. There's a Golden Corral very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment