Friday, March 9, 2012

Whats your favorite restaruant?

mine is jo's crab shackWhats your favorite restaruant?
Olive Garden

aww the breads sticks and salad....:)



but second Outback



the coconut shrimp and French onion soap...oh and their bread is sooo good!
red robinWhats your favorite restaruant?
Olive Garden, no doubt about it!

Pasta is like heaven on a plate!
Bonefish Grill
Carrabba's Italian Grill
RED LOBSTER !
Panera's. I absolutely LOVE their sandwiches %26amp; soup bowls. Mmmm... I think I'm going to go get one tomorrow. I'll gain a zillion pounds from it, but it's SO worth it!
bone fish Grill! the bang bang shrimp and mango sauce! wow wow wow orgasmic I am not joking
I like to eat at the "Y"
Corner Bistro!! Awesome food!
Red Lobster :)
Applebees
no doubt...it has to be the MELTING POT!!!
Casa 'Ole. The Flameado is to die for. Good luck and God bless
Texas Roadhouse! The most awesome rolls in the world, not to mention delicious steak!
we LOVE The Melting Pot. very expensive, so it's a special thing, but we got GIFTCARDS!!!
Let's see there's Outback, Smokey Bones, Texas Roadhouse, Chili's, AppleBee's, Olive Garden, and T.G.I.Fridays. Oh, but you said one, didn't you? I pick Smokey Bones!! Yum, Yum, makes me want to drive the hour just to get me some steak!!
Famous Daves
I love Joe's crab shack too. But I almost eat everyday in Freddy's Kitchen food's always nice hot and good. Oh yummo
Mongolian BBQ in San Bernardino, CA
Outback...the cheese fries are the best...
The one which is your Favourite
I love to cook at hone and have friends over to enjoy the meal.

Nothing like good friends and good food! South Carolina style

No comments:

Post a Comment