Monday, March 12, 2012

(Please Help Advice Needed) Should I Be Worried, Cuz I Really Am?

iTS A LIL LONG BUT I EXPLAINED WELL QUICK READ PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE...





Ok heres the story. I took this girl out like three times already alright. We are not officially dating yet but ive taken out to dinner/movie, haunted house place, my house to hang out n watch movies play videogames. She knows i like her and she likes me too but she still wants to go slow and get to know the real me more cuz when she first met me she said i wasnt the same she said i was kinda mean but now ive changed alot and she wants to get to know the real me more anyway we really have a great vibe. so this girl has alot of guy friends okay she told me that once. and she hasnt had a bf for yr n half. SHe said she likes to be friends wit guys cuz they dont start drama. anyway theres sum othr guy that works in the library wit her n she came up to me one day and started askin me questions about pot n stuff cuz i told her i used to do it but she always told me she wanted to try it and shes askin me all this stuff n i said why u gona try it she said yea maybe fri i just wana try it once to say i did it i said with who she said this kid name rob he works here he said he has some so idk his last name but i might go ovr his house wit his rommates and try it i said oh well who is this kid shes like hes just a friend he wrks here. i didnt like this so i started questioning her about him i said so wait who is this kid. shes like just a kid i met here while workin shes like i think he likes me but idk. i said well do u like him she said no not like that. i said oh ok. then she ended up not doing it cuz she got scared and just went ovr there and watched movies wit him n his roomates. i said how many times have u hung out wit him she was like ive hung out wit him once b4 but thats it. Then when she came ovr my house i was getting worried cuz i saw her texting i saw who she was txtn n i said who u txtn n i said why u txtn that kid shes like were friends n said oh ok n shes like is that ok i said yea. i questioned her again about him another day n said alright is there anything goin on between u and that kid she was like is this cuz i was txtn him the other night i said yea shes lke no i told u i have alot of guy friends were just friends i said alright im sorry and i said alright i wont get mad at u about this again i know ur just friends i wont bring it up again unless u do.



but im worried about this like that she talks to him about me or whatever idk. n yesturday she said to me i might be goin to joes crab shack wit rob n his roomates thurs nite. i said why shes like cuz ive nvr been there. n i said y u tellin me this. shes like cuz i thought u said u wuldnt get mad i said no im not gettn mad y u think i am she was like idk n i said im not i said its ok i said i know ur just friends shes like ok n i said im glad u told me shes like y n i said cuz ur just lettin me know ur keppin me informed if u ever do hang wit him and i said it makes me know that its nothing and ur friends right? she said yea . so idk im just worried hes tryna creep on her which i know he is. ive seen him too hes not even like a good lookin kid. n i know when they txt i know he txts her first. cuz she said she thinks he likes her and also i told her i quit pot like a couple yrs ago n said ur not gona hold that against me cuz i smoke pot she said no as long as u dont do it anymore i said yea i dont. and this rob kid does smoke pot. so do u think its all good even though he txts her alot n shes a nice girl so ya know idk i can see why she has alot of guy friends but i just hate it that shes txts him bak and talks wit him like i hate this kid should i be worried and keep questining her about it or will that scare her awayor should i just show her im not bothered by it so that she can accept me as her bf one day hopefully so shell c im not too over protective. I guess its good in a way cuz his roomates are there too when they hang out but idk im still mad i wana kill this kid i hate him i want him gone!Should i be worried what shuld i do

9 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.

Additional Details

like im just worried like what if she hangs out with just him sometime soon should i be concerned and question her qabout it and be like what are you going on a date with him or something but idk if i wana do that and that may not happen cuz shes only hung out with him twice and both times it was with his roomates so idk should i be worried or should i just let it be so i dont scare her away cuz i wana trust her so i wana show her i do...idk i just hate it cuz i know hes tryna creep on her i feel like hes challenging me and idk but she said the first time i asked i said y do u like him like that shes like no not like that so idk should i just trust her i guess?(Please Help Advice Needed) Should I Be Worried, Cuz I Really Am?
For f*ck's sake. Will you just calm down? Ok, so some guy likes your sort-of girlfriend. She doesn't find him attractive and he smokes pot which she doesn't like in a guy (she said she didn't want you smoking it any more). Maybe he does try to flirt with her, but she won't do it back. She's allowed to text whoever she likes, and her male friends are part of the deal. Trust her. She likes you. You don't have any competition, this kid isn't challanging you. How could he? She's only hung out with him twice and in a group. If you're so worried about what goes on at these gatherings, then why don't you ask to come along? It'd be good for you to get to know her friends anyway and you could sit next to her in front of this guy and clearly be a couple. Obviously don't go overboard and not let her leave your side, just put it out there. And take her on another date on your own, don't let those slip.

Best of luck. You don't need it. You're going to be fine if you relax.
  • bray and scarff
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment