Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentines Day Outfit. Kinda typical, I know. But, help?

Ok I work full time and go to school full time. Im at work right now and am filing papers but took a break to ask this question. I don't have time to walk around the mall looking for clothes and then debating what to get - not at all. SO. Find me an outfit, please?



I'm 20 years old. Don't really like to dress to provacative but not too covered up. I'm going to a place called Shaws Crab Shack with my boyfriend of 2 years. It's a 'buisness-casual' setting, so no jeans please.



I obviously don't have time to order the outfit. So please no outrageously far-away stores that I'd have to drive to Chicago for!



http://www.springhillmall.com/html/store鈥?/a>

Thats the mall by my house.



I'm willing to travel to this one:

http://www.shopwoodfield.com/IM/index.ht鈥?/a>



So please please help. It'll probably be around 30 degrees outside and if anyone has any other ?'s, let me know!Valentines Day Outfit. Kinda typical, I know. But, help?
Hey listen, I am sorry about the breast impant answer. I was a retard, I shouldn't have said that. Okay, you should probably wear a business suit which would make you already appear kind of sexy to him.
Try American Eagle Outfitters, Banana Republic, and Charlotte Russe.Valentines Day Outfit. Kinda typical, I know. But, help?
white skirt (knee length), look for stripe-ey stockings, red belt, red shirt (v necked shirts are always pretty?),if you waer a coat i reccomend white.

No comments:

Post a Comment