Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seafood buffets in San Antonio?

Are there any restaurants that offer all you can eat crab in San Antonio?

I remember a Chinese buffet that had snow crab... but I can't remember the name or location.



(Please don't recommend Joe's Crab Shack or Red Lobster.)



Thanks!Seafood buffets in San Antonio?
I believe China Sea has snow crab. There are three locations, one on thousand oaks/perrin beitel, one by embassy row/bitters, %26amp; one right off I-10/heubner. I highly recommend this place, it's yummy!!
gonna have to agree with the answers above...China Sea is the best value and its pretty damn good.Seafood buffets in San Antonio?
China Sea has several locations. Thousand Oaks and Perrin Beitel and Bitters and Embassy row are just two. They are both delicious. Buffet King off of 1604 in Stone Oak between STone Oak Pkwy and Blanco is also good.
Ashley's crab shack. It's awsome it on 1041.
China Sea is a big buffet place here in San Antonio. I know they have lots of seafood and the crab legs you are talking about.
Panda buffet by ingram mall very good and all you can eat crab legs .......

No comments:

Post a Comment