Friday, March 9, 2012

Whoamg santa bigfoot!?

Whaosh! so I gonna liek colorize the moon with tehis laser I built right?? Then bigfoot came at me with a chainsaw and I was all like: "Dude! I bleed rainbows!" Hitler said to me, he said "Mitchell, do not ride another golden plated rhinocerous through the city again. No more burning lawn gnomes." I said to him "Guy...guy. Do not freak out cos you like PorKCHOp SAndwHICHeS!? Joe's crab shack; you pop'em we lock'em!"Whoamg santa bigfoot!?
Thanks for the 2 points !
Drugs have seemed to gotten a lot more potent since my day !!!



I can see why you may think you're pregnant. Seeing rainbows will do it for you everytime.Whoamg santa bigfoot!?
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Can I have a hit of that?
Dude, your drunkin as there guy on thyaa.....



Bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment