Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Spongebob Squarepants a contraceptive sponge?

He's a square sponge. He lives in "bikini bottom." His closest friend is a starfish. (Starfish is a slang term for another bodily part). He works at the Crusty CRAB shack. His worst enemy is Squidward (who kinda looks like a sperm without being obvious about it.)

It just seems to me that all the evidence points to Spongebob Squarepants as being a contraceptive sponge. What do you think, and why?Is Spongebob Squarepants a contraceptive sponge?
Oh my gosh! This the funniest thing I have heard all day! You could be right indeed. I have caught many episodes of the show and some of the jokes are far beyond the comprehension of the target audience. It is made by adults after all, so they could just be having a little fun.
Well you have a lot of good points. But it's a kids show. So even if he was a contraceptive they wouldn't admit it. He's meant to be a sea sponge.Is Spongebob Squarepants a contraceptive sponge?
...wow.... i think you have just a little too much time on your hands. put down the remote and go for a walk. k?
nuggit!

lol!!!
Could Be! lol!lol!lol!
haha, you should try to form this information into some kind or riddle or joke. but i doubt there is any secual referance.
oh yeah..and the squirells mane is SANDY CHEEKS..thats that really got me. OH THAT GARY..HE IS ONE SEXY SNAIL..GGRROOOWWLLL!
OMG!!! You're so clever to put that all together. I never really thought about it but...yeah! This is the BEST question I ever read on Yahoo Answers! Thanks!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

you made my day :-)
LMFAO good one
makes sense,

but what about the squirrel?
GOD THAT IS FUNNY I GUESS HE COULD BE HA HA HA HA
lol, this is funny. Except I think the sponges were taken off the market long ago.
lol!
lmfao...i have never thought of it in that light.....makes you wonder....well look at family guy, peter has balls for a chin...so ya just never know... and true enough his boss is mr.krabs.....lol you cracked me up
Since the cartoon was meant for kids, I doubt that it was "meant" as such a thing. (Of course, it could have "hidden" clues meant as subtle things to lure in and amuse adults.)
haha, its funny. but the word contraceptive is the wrong word to say because it means-the union of the sperm and the egg to produce a new life after the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman. I just think its weird.
lol!!!hahahaha!!! but i really like that show they're cute!!!
if i thought for a second that my kid would turn out with a voice as obnoxious as spongebob's you can bet it would prevent some conception taking place!
all i know is that when i watch him my wife won't come near me!
  • mini countryman
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment