Monday, March 12, 2012

What can I do with my baby chihuahua?

I have a small 3-4 pound 9-10 month old chihuahua. I want to do something fun with her but she doesn't seem to like toys to much. She loves to run and go places. I took her to Joe's Crab Shack once but she didn't do a good job. She wandered around and wined for food. But lets get to the point. What is something fun I can do with her? Or where can I find cheap obedience classes?What can I do with my baby chihuahua?
A fun place to go besides playing is taking your dog to the beach or a dog park they have so much fun and you"ll have fun as well!



Petco or pet shops have obedience classes some are pricey but its worth it since you like to hang out with your dog which is really cool because people just leave there dogs at home all day!What can I do with my baby chihuahua?
You took your dog to a restaurant and let it roam free? That is so wrong in so many ways. The management should have had you remove the animal. A dog does not belong in a food establishment running from table to table begging for food.



Sign up for obedience classes. They are available at many pet shops as well as community education classes. Train your dog and train yourself to be a polite dog owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment