Friday, March 9, 2012

It's my birthday today!?

What do have to say to THAT now? Lol, I'm going to Joe's Crab Shack for bday dinner, yum! I am turning 12.It's my birthday today!?
Happy birthday little sister.



I can't believe you are 12! :'(



I enjoyed our birthday dinner. Lennard says hi!
Happy Birthday.It's my birthday today!?
kk cool
OMG happy birthday! im 12 too!
YAY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!

I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND AN EVEN MORE AMAZING DINNER!
your not gonna invite me...



Happy Birthday.!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*balloons and confetti*
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday! Have a great time.
Happy birthday.
Ohhh! That's so exciting!!

Happy Birthdayy!!



... it's my birthday in 6 days.

I have 6 birthdays this year for different things lol!



But anyways....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy freakin' birthday, Ron's sister! Have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday Ginny! you know your going to marry Harry. I have proof its in writing just read the last book.
arent you supposed to be 13 to be on here?
Mine's in 3 days!

Yay Leos!!

Send me some brownies!!
Happy Birthday! Hope it's awesome! :]
http://lolwut.com/pics/tf2
good for you... Happy Birthday =)
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ginny, happy birthday to you.



Now blow out your candles and make a wish. Have a good evening.
Here's what I have to say to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_1PAx5Yc…
Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday! =D
DAYUM ur olddd!!!! lol.jk HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D
happy birthday, but 12 is a little young to be on here don't you think?
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!
http://www.zanyimages.com/Belated%20Birthday/Happy%20Birthday%20to%20You%20!!!.jpg



Happy Birthday!
I remember when I turned 12. I had Terrific Twelve party (like a Sweet 16)



Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!

Star for you and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GINNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

yay! for 12!
well then happy birthday
  • maine weather
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment