Monday, March 12, 2012

PLEASE HELP Should i be worried?

ok so i like this girl. ive hung out wit her outside school 3 times already. 3 wks in a row. We had great times all 3 times. we r not officially dating yet but ive taken her out to dinner twice and took her too movie the one time and other time to haunted amuesment park theme nite. She said she likes to take things slow which is wut we are doing and she said that she still feels like she is getting to know the real me cuz when she first met me she said i was different and kinda mean and she didnt really like me but now she likes me but she just wants to get to know the real me more and she doesnt want me to turn bak into the other kid. SO in said well what we dont have a chance to become official ever she said no i didnt say that. i said ok so u just wana take things slow u like what we are doing now hanging out every wkend? she said yea. anyway what im worried about is this other kid who i think is creepin on her. he works with her in library too and she hung out with him one time well twice and both times she just went over to watch movies at his apartment with his roomates. this girl has alot of guy friends she told me that. when i questioned her about him and why she was txtn him once when we were hanging out she said were friends i said theres nothing going on between u and him shes like no were friends. and when i first heard about him i was talken with her about him and she said idk i think her likes me but idk. i said do u like him shes like no not like that. (this kids smokes pot and i know she doesnt really like that). anyway but he always txts her and shes not the type that wont txt back. so i hate it cuz its like hes challeneging me. he txts her and it gets on my nerves. Then other day she told me i think i might be goin to joes crab shack wit rob(this kid)and his roomates thurs nite but if i have hw im not gona go. i said oh why u goin shes like idk ive nver been there. i said well y u tellin me this (cuz ive questioned her about him alot and kinda got on her nerves and kept askin if anything was goin on she kept sayin nooooo were friends but i told her ok i wont bring it up again im sorry) so i said y u tellin me this she said cuz u said u wuldnt get mad i said im not gettn mad y u think i am she said idk i said im not i understand u guys r just friends im not gona get jealous. and i said im glad u told me shes like y n i saidcuz its lettn me know its nothing and that ur just his friend right? she said yea.



do u think she told me that cuz she didnt wana hide it from me and she was just lettn me know. and she mentioned i might not go if i have hw cuz shes lettn me know its not that important if i go or not? was she just telling me to let me know its nothing? and its good cuz his roomates are there its not like hes taking her out just the 2 of them so thats good right? and im just worried cuz he txts her and stuff and it gets on my nerves i feel like they talk about me but i guess i cant know for sure until i know for sure? should i keep questioning her about him i told her i wuldnt n its hard not to. but i dont wana scare her away cuz if im ever going to be her bf i need to show her i trust her? should i just try not to worry about it? im just worried cuz i know hes tryna creep on her and i hate him so bad i dont like it hes not even a good looking kid and im just real mad? she said hes just her friends and she does have alot of guy friends but im still worried? what should i do?PLEASE HELP Should i be worried?
dont worry about HER, i would worry about him being a dick and making a move and putting her in a bad situation. GOOD JOB BRO, your playing it cool.

Keep up the good work by playing it cool

dont let her see that your jealous or it will scare her away.

so like i said i think she is telling the truth when she says she doesnt like him but dont be too possisive again that might scare her away.

This guy sounds like a dickwad, cause its kinda ovbious shes almost "your girl" and he "taking her out". Just watch HIM not her.

Good luck
Yes.PLEASE HELP Should i be worried?
yeah bro. you should prolly try and fix that
  • nada bluebook
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment