Monday, March 12, 2012

Californians i need your help......?

Ok so this fall break is my birthday and my family and i are going to California for vacation(we currently live in AZ) And we're not going to CA because it's my birthday, my birthday just so happens to be over fall break, lol. But my parents did agree to take us all out to a restaurant, and i was wondering:which one should i go to??? these are the ones i had in mind:

-joe's Crab Shack

-Cocoa's

-Vigilucci's

Which one would be better? is there any more that i should know of?

O and please not to far away from Carslbad or San Diego:) thanks!Californians i need your help......?
I like Joe's Crab Shack, don't really like Cocoa's that much. Never heard of Vigilucci's (but it sounds good). here are some restaurants you may like to consider:

http://www.san-diego-travels.com/san-die鈥?/a>
get a gps and it'll have plenty of restaurants in the areaCalifornians i need your help......?
I personaly like all of them but... I would would problably prefer Joe's Crab Shack. I hope it helps :-)
outback steakhouse aint bad. its in san diego in mission valley east.
Ok cocoa's is ok but it's not very tasty as joe's crab shack is awesome because the food is goods and on the weekends at night they get up and dance so they also pull you from your seat and it has a good vibe! Then I have never even heard of the other one but the only reason I would go to jcs is because cocoas is like for old people! And another one of my favorite restaurants is the corvette diner it's fiftes theme and they do your hair with straws and sing with you and they have a magician and lots of cool stuff so I would go with eithor corvette diner or jcs so good luck and hope you have a good time here!!!! And happy birthday
I now live in AZ like you. I did live in San Diego, Pacific Beach, for most of my life. The link I'm giving you is of all the restaurants in PB zip code 92109. Take sometime and browse through it, read the reviews and the opinions of others who have eaten there.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/zip/27/92109/S鈥?/a>



You know as well as I do that we have tons of chain restaurants in AZ and their food is boring. So avoid the chains and try one of the more unique places. I'm getting hungry writing this.
Go to the wave house in Mission Beach! They have a restaurant/bar that is ok to take kids. The kids can ride the wave simulator! The menu is small but the food is very good. Wear sandals or flip flops, the area there is all sand, its right next to the beach! If you get bored there you can walk up %26amp; down the MB boardwalk, go to Belmont park next door %26amp; have fun on the rides or go across the street to the Bahia Hotel %26amp; ride their Steamboat around the Bay for $10 (adults)



Its probably a 15-20 minutes drive from Carlsbad.



Good fun for kids %26amp; adults!



www.wavehousesandiego.com
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • aw restaurant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment