Friday, March 9, 2012

My birthday?

I'm 23 today, my boyfriend is taking me to 'Joe鈥檚 crab shack'



Oh boy, joy for me. Okay so he got home-cooked meal (gourmet) lobster and salmon my uncle in Alaska's recipe as well. I do like crab, trust me on this, but Joe鈥檚 crab shack on my birthday? Wow鈥 don鈥檛 know how should I feel about this.



Good or bad?My birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Nothing but the best is good enough for you, but what you may not realize is that what someone's offering you is their best. Be kind and perceptive, or your high standards may transform into sheer snobbishness in this person's eyes.My birthday?
good



======================================鈥?br>
If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:

http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion.html
feel good about it. Alright it may not be the best place, but as long as he means well and isnt being a tight wad then you should be grateful.
he knows you like crab. he doesn't cook. maybe he thinks it is a great place to go.



has he taken you there before? what did you say? think hard because something gave him the impression you wanted to go there.



what would you have suggested? Red Lobster?
well he could be taking you to MC Donald's. or worse yet nowhere. a lot of guys don't take their girlfriend, wife any where on their b day!!!
he should be making a gourmet dinner for you as well,don't go to that place,he's not treating you with the same respect.
Sounds good to me... ya should be grateful it isn't Taco Bell :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment