Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Final Question About Restaurants?

In my town there's a place called "The Crab Shack"



I've never eaten there, but I am confused, why all the cooks and servers are dressed like Doctors and Nurses?



Any thoughts?



Peace Y'allFinal Question About Restaurants?
We Have A Crab Shack Here !
No Not a Nurse !

Do Have a Restraunt Called That !

Report Abuse

Final Question About Restaurants?
oops ty G'night

Report Abuse


crabs are tricky little things and that requires the precision of a doctor

with the assistance of a nurse

that's why they dress like that, they really are drs and nurses

besides with this economy everyone needs a 2nd income



morning and where's the crayons
Been there.



Even more unusual is that they serve the meals with the utensils in a wrapped cardboard tube, and sanitary napkins as well.
Oh OH OH i got it



they all went out partying and got lost when they where trying to find there way back to work..



I HAVE THE ProofF



Please be sure to load the Photo's
I guess they have to keep doctor's and nurses on call to handle the food poisoning.
I think your getting your crabs at the wrong place
sooooo the air must be a little thin in your town.
Well.., all chefs I know wear a white coat... (just like Doctors)
Maybe it has to do with cleanliness.
Well if I ate there, I would need a nurse because I'm allergic to shellfish
We should go to the Rooster Shack for a proper answer.

Not only will he tell us why but he'll show us too.
LOL, just to make you go Ummmmmmm! :-)
If you want a rooster rub, Dallas, then come to my place.
Good one, I haven't a clue..:)
wow/.
I'm pretty sure it is a joke.
i'm sure you get the joke.
thats what chefe wear

No comments:

Post a Comment