Monday, March 12, 2012

Dude, where's my car?

i was drinking at a friend's house for a few hours but then his mom got home %26amp; started yelling at us for being "drunk" so we left in my car. we made it to joe's crab shack about 100 miles from where he lived bc they have awesome coconut shrimp %26amp; "adult" beverages. well, i know we left there shortly after we got kicked out bc they refused so give us more drinks %26amp; i threatened to give the waiter or waitress a "dirty sanchez." this morning, i woke up hugging an empty bottle of whiskey %26amp; my friend woke up hugging my shoe in the neighbor's yard. i found my keys tucked safely in my pocket so i know it wasn't stolen but we walked around the neighborhood a few times %26amp; i have no idea where i "parked" my car. any ideas?Dude, where's my car?
Try not posting questions just to get a reaction from the community. Your story sounds like bs but hey, it could be true. I don't know, go look at the places you visited...
is it behind the mail truck?Dude, where's my car?
ima laugh when its at joes crab shack

No comments:

Post a Comment