Friday, March 9, 2012

I saw a hallucination of my friend?!?

Ok so it was Valentines Day, I went to Joe's Crab Shack... then all of a sudden I see my friend and her mother about to walk out of the restaurant; my friend was wearing our school shirt as well. Then I texted her and she said she hasnt been to Joe's Crab Shack in over 5 years and that she was allergic to shrimp plus was with her friend at the mall... And I know this for fact now becuase they told me they were going to see a movie and described the movie very well.I saw a hallucination of my friend?!?
A hallucination is the brain's reception of a false sensory input. This essentially means that the person having a hallucination is experiencing an event through one of their senses that is not occurring in the real world. This can be through any of the senses, with tactile then auditory hallucinations being the most common. When auditory hallucinations are examined, the most common are hearing one's own thoughts as if they were being spoken aloud, followed by hearing one's name being called by a voice when alone.



Are you on any medications like benadryl ?It is very hard to explain some hallucination,but they really happen on our mind:

Take care as always!!
It was a coincidence that you saw someone who reminded you of your friend and her mother.I saw a hallucination of my friend?!?
Maybe it was someone who looked like your friend.
Did you bag the crab for toxin analysis in a lab?
There is no question here... what am I supposed to be answering?

No comments:

Post a Comment