Friday, March 9, 2012

I need to find the name of a song, all i remember is " something" watching over me in the lyrics any1 kno?

it was abusy day, i heard it in san fransisco in the joes crab shackI need to find the name of a song, all i remember is " something" watching over me in the lyrics any1 kno?
It could be Watching Over Me by Iced Earth
..i guess its hilary duff SOMEONE'S watching over meI need to find the name of a song, all i remember is " something" watching over me in the lyrics any1 kno?
If it was a pop song, did it go "I always feel like somebody's watching meeeeee"? If so it's by Rockwell.



If it sounded like an old fashioned song it's probably "Someone To Watch Over Me". I believe it's by George and Ira Gershwin. If it was a very sweet femail voice, it might be Linda Ronstadt. Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra are two others who've sung that song. It was also sung by the character Rowena in the film "Mr Holland's Opus".

No comments:

Post a Comment