Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone have any shirt ideas?

I'm looking for new places to get shirts. I don't know why, but a majority of my shirts have some type of product/restaurant name or a place I've been. For example, I have shirts from: Piggly Wiggly, The Salty Dog Cafe, Joe's Crab Shack, my school, and the barn I ride at.



Anyone have any idea as to where to get more shirts?



And yeah, I know I probably sound weird.



Thanks. [:Anyone have any shirt ideas?
some places that are good to buy shirts are

quicksilver/roxy

hurly

billa bong

below the belt

american egal

idk about american apperal..they have good sweaters though :D

those places are a tad exphensive but if your looking for nice clothes thats where you'll find them

you can also go to winners. which has crazy cheap brand name clothes

blue notes is awesome too :D
Try going to the mall, and discovering new stores there! Ask your mom or dad or whoever if they can take you, or if you can drive, then you should totally go! Maybe look at your mall's website first to see what stores they have and do some research on the stores.Anyone have any shirt ideas?
well there are holister, aeropostile, abrecombi, american eagle. you can get alot of nice hardrock cafe shirts at umk well the hard rock cafe.
Well you could always try the mall and go to hollister is your a little younger but if your olderish then try forever 21 or maybe charlotte russe.
well if you want cool shirts go to:

rue 21

macys

pac sun

aero

american eagle

stores that are in a mall n not where you eat
garabe
american eagle has a lot of nice graphic tees right now
  • muffler
  • steaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment