Monday, March 12, 2012

Where to buy Gloomy bear items(not online)?

Okay so I live in Florida and I know basically anything Gloomy bear isn't sold in Wal-mart or anything. They sell a Gloomy bear ring and they used to sell a necklace which i've already bought at Hot topic, but that's about it. I've already got a Gloomy bear plush from ebay, but my friend got these Gloomy bear keychain type things, and they said they got it at a comic book store near Joe's crab shack. Does anyone know the name?Where to buy Gloomy bear items(not online)?
oh sorry about that i misssed that part, D: well they do sell them at the tokyo toy store, that is if you have one where you live which you probably do because florida has some pretty big things such as disneyworld. if you have no luck my best bet is at a japanese store :P



hope i helped :D sorry if i didnt D:

No comments:

Post a Comment