Friday, March 9, 2012

Ditched for a video game?

My bf and I had a date on Saturday nite. His birthday was on Thursday, so we decided to go somewhere and celebrate. He called me at the last minute and said his "boys" had a surprise birthday party planned for him. He called me and canceled our date. This so- called party was just a bunch of guys playing video games. I think he's lying and they went to a strip club. What kind of guy friend picks up another friend, takes him back to his house to play video games all nite? The reason I think they took him to a strip club (not that I care anyways), but last year he said he out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. Joe's Crab Shack had been closed for nearly a year. When I confronted im, he finally admitted it. Now he has the nerve to be mad at me for accusing of him of lying. Does this situation make any sense to anyone?Ditched for a video game?
good god is his name jason and lives in boise idaho? hahahaha, that's my ex. anyway, wow i went through the same issue. only trouble was that he was ditching me for video games and strippers, ALL THE TIME. get out now you are just setting yourself up for heartache. my ex was actually cheating with the strippers too. yep found out there were extra favors being given in the vip room. he was paying for them but still. just get out, no real man wants to sit around playing video games, or spend time at a strip club. that is boy stuff, and you don't need a boy. Boy's put there guy friends first. men put there lady's first. trust me, get out. i got myself a real man now, and it feels amazing.Ditched for a video game?
You obviously don't understand the mind of men. It's not the video game...it's the guy camaraderie. Last night I was watching the movie "I love you man" with my wife and that is what a guy needs. Unless he is a liar by his history you should believe him, At least he is picking video games over a strip club. If that's what he and his boys like to do it's very believable. If he thought for a second you wouldn't mind him going to a strip club with his friends, why would he lie about that? Obviously he doesn't know you wouldn't have minded. You guys need to communicate.
  • yamaha atv
  • subway application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment