Monday, March 12, 2012

Is bowling a 'cool' birthday party idea for teenagers?

My mom suggested for me to have my birthday party at a bowling alley. They have games, glow in the dark bowling, normal bowling, and laser tag. I just wanted to know if that's still considered 'cool'. I just want to know if the birthday party will embarass me in any way because i went to joe's crab shack last year for my birthday, thinking it would be fine, and I was put in a fairy costume and I had to dance around while they sang happy birthday to me. No joke. My mom has it on her camera and i cant seem to get her to get rid of it. So please tell me that i wont be embarassed by that kind of thing or the bowling alley employees will sing to me or anything. I HATE when employees sing to me :/Is bowling a 'cool' birthday party idea for teenagers?
oh believe me i hate that with a passion too... but yeah, a good time is what you make out of it. and no the bowling alley employees will NOT do that haha. just try to lay back and have a good time. bowling's cool when you're out with your friends, you can really have a great fun time. oh and happy birthday! hope it goes good for you :)
It's a bowling alley. What can go wrong?



As long as you're with true friends, anything can be cool.Is bowling a 'cool' birthday party idea for teenagers?
it was cool enough for the Dude. bowling alley employees don't give a f*ck if its your birthday. they're too busy thinking of ways to kill themselves.
omg i went to tis glow in the dark bowling b day party and it was fun but the most important thing 2 remember is if you are with ur friends it shouldn't matter btw im 13

No comments:

Post a Comment