Monday, March 12, 2012

(HELP PLEASE) Should I Be Worried? Cuz i am really worrying about it...?

iTS A LIL LONG BUT I EXPLAINED WELL QUICK READ PLEASE HELP I NEED ADVICE...





Ok heres the story. I took this girl out like three times already alright. We are not officially dating yet but ive taken out to dinner/movie, haunted house place, my house to hang out n watch movies play videogames. She knows i like her and she likes me too but she still wants to go slow and get to know the real me more cuz when she first met me she said i wasnt the same she said i was kinda mean but now ive changed alot and she wants to get to know the real me more anyway we really have a great vibe. so this girl has alot of guy friends okay she told me that once. and she hasnt had a bf for yr n half. SHe said she likes to be friends wit guys cuz they dont start drama. anyway theres sum othr guy that works in the library wit her n she came up to me one day and started askin me questions about pot n stuff cuz i told her i used to do it but she always told me she wanted to try it and shes askin me all this stuff n i said why u gona try it she said yea maybe fri i just wana try it once to say i did it i said with who she said this kid name rob he works here he said he has some so idk his last name but i might go ovr his house wit his rommates and try it i said oh well who is this kid shes like hes just a friend he wrks here. i didnt like this so i started questioning her about him i said so wait who is this kid. shes like just a kid i met here while workin shes like i think he likes me but idk. i said well do u like him she said no not like that. i said oh ok. then she ended up not doing it cuz she got scared and just went ovr there and watched movies wit him n his roomates. i said how many times have u hung out wit him she was like ive hung out wit him once b4 but thats it. Then when she came ovr my house i was getting worried cuz i saw her texting i saw who she was txtn n i said who u txtn n i said why u txtn that kid shes like were friends n said oh ok n shes like is that ok i said yea. i questioned her again about him another day n said alright is there anything goin on between u and that kid she was like is this cuz i was txtn him the other night i said yea shes lke no i told u i have alot of guy friends were just friends i said alright im sorry and i said alright i wont get mad at u about this again i know ur just friends i wont bring it up again unless u do.



but im worried about this like that she talks to him about me or whatever idk. n yesturday she said to me i might be goin to joes crab shack wit rob n his roomates thurs nite. i said why shes like cuz ive nvr been there. n i said y u tellin me this. shes like cuz i thought u said u wuldnt get mad i said no im not gettn mad y u think i am she was like idk n i said im not i said its ok i said i know ur just friends shes like ok n i said im glad u told me shes like y n i said cuz ur just lettin me know ur keppin me informed if u ever do hang wit him and i said it makes me know that its nothing and ur friends right? she said yea . so idk im just worried hes tryna creep on her which i know he is. ive seen him too hes not even like a good lookin kid. n i know when they txt i know he txts her first. cuz she said she thinks he likes her and also i told her i quit pot like a couple yrs ago n said ur not gona hold that against me cuz i smoke pot she said no as long as u dont do it anymore i said yea i dont. and this rob kid does smoke pot. so do u think its all good even though he txts her alot n shes a nice girl so ya know idk i can see why she has alot of guy friends but i just hate it that shes txts him bak and talks wit him like i hate this kid should i be worried and keep questining her about it or will that scare her awayor should i just show her im not bothered by it so that she can accept me as her bf one day hopefully so shell c im not too over protective. I guess its good in a way cuz his roomates are there too when they hang out but idk im still mad i wana kill this kid i hate him i want him gone!Should i be worried what shuld i do(HELP PLEASE) Should I Be Worried? Cuz i am really worrying about it...?
Start talking to other girls, be around other girls and see what HER reaction is. Girls don't like guys that are TOO nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment