Monday, March 12, 2012

OK SO I GOT CALLED FOR ORIENTATION FOR A JOB IS THAT GOOD?

ok so i went looking for jobs today.. and i happened to go into joes crab shack in arizona..

and i walked in asked for an aplication, they gave me one and told me that the manager was free and he could give me an interview, and it was like 10 min long.. then he told me he would call me back for a second interview..

he called me an hour later and told me to come in next thursday for orientation is that a good sign?? did i get the job.?? and if i did WOW gettting a job is easy..OK SO I GOT CALLED FOR ORIENTATION FOR A JOB IS THAT GOOD?
Orientation means you have successfully procured employment and that "next thursday" will be your first day. Congrats.
ha CONGRATS! thats funny because i came on yahoo answers to figure that out too! cuz the same thing happened to me today! i walked in asked for an app ...filled it in there... and then got an interview on the spot! and then he said orientation is on mon :)

Report Abuse

OK SO I GOT CALLED FOR ORIENTATION FOR A JOB IS THAT GOOD?
Yes, that's a very good sign! When you go to orientation, you can ask or say something about just wanting to be sure when you will begin working.



Congratulations to you!
yeah it like a draft you got picked because your looks, then they talk to you to see if your attitude and personality is good, then they see if anyone has better attitude and if not, congratulation on your new job...
You followed the proper procedure to apply for a job. You went in person, made a great impression and hired. Now do not blow it by being late.
yes! its a veryyy good sign! just do good at orientation! good luck!



ps..not all jobs are gonna come that easy!
  • nada bluebook
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment