Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What should I wear to an interview at Joe's Crab Shack?

I am going to interview for a hostess or waitressing job at Joe's Crab Shack today, and I don't know what to wear. I dont want to be over or underdressed.

FYI Joe's Crab Shack is a pretty casual family restaurant.

I'm a female btw.What should I wear to an interview at Joe's Crab Shack?
Regardless of how casual the restaurant is I would wear smart black trousers (well, not jeans, but depends what you have) and a shirt. Definitely not trainers. Anything less smart will indicate that you do not think they are worth the effort.
The most important thing you should wear is a smile. Be sure to dress business casual (like a restaurant manager, not a waitress) and have three smart questions ready: Ask one about how Joe's got started, one about Joe's closest competitor, and ask one about what it takes to get ahead at Joe's.What should I wear to an interview at Joe's Crab Shack?
How about some nice slacks and a business casual top with decent shoes? Servers don't need to wear full business formal for interview but you should definitely look very nice.
Birthday suit?

No comments:

Post a Comment