Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Have you ever been to Joe's Crab Shack?

i'm planning on going there for my birthday but i've never been there before. what's your favorite thing to get?Have you ever been to Joe's Crab Shack?
Crab cakes. They are the best.
I used to go there when I was younger (like between 9 and 12) since I lived somewhere else where we had one. I don't like seafood though so I always got a hamburger. :P lolHave you ever been to Joe's Crab Shack?
ugghhhh no.

am i invited? (=
no never been
no i havent i dont think there are any in my area
No, but the closest one to me is in Myrtle Beach and thats pretty far away.
Yeah, I love it there. But it's not very... classy. Ahaha, I don't know the word. It's very casual and laid-back. They have paper towels, not napkins and break out into dance every half hour or so. It's not nice, but it's supposed to be that way. The food is delicious. I always get popcorn shrimp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment