Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Joe's crab shack or Texas roadhouse?

hi. i currently work retail in the mall for Express. and i dont hate it but im not making enough, so i was contemplating trying my hand at being a server... ive chosen two main restaraunts... joes and tx. im just not sure which job to take? joes is more of a central location but tx is in a rich neighborhood and is always packed. has anyone worked at either of these places? if so how much money were you making?? like per week or per night? i am a senior in high school, i have a car note, insurance, gas, college, and random other things to pay for... also my 82 yr old grampa rescently got diagnosed with cancer and obviously its expensive so obviously money is necessary. thank you, any info helps. sorry about the longgggg info..Joe's crab shack or Texas roadhouse?
I've never worked at either place but I can say that I ate a Joe's Crab Shack and I remember the people doing some crazy stuff. The smell of seafood could get really old too. I would take the smell of steak and potatoes on me everynight over the smell of seafood. Just another thing to think about. I do think you will get better tips from Tx too.Joe's crab shack or Texas roadhouse?
I think the total bill would be bigger at Texas Roadhouse, so your tip should be too, and people are lined up outside at every one of them from the time they open till they close.

No comments:

Post a Comment