Friday, February 24, 2012

Joe's crab shack or bonefish grille?

what do you think? :)Joe's crab shack or bonefish grille?
Honestly, I am a seafood lover and it's somewhat hard to choose. They both serve mainly seafood and both are very good to me. If you like a more laid back environment where you can get a bucket of crab legs and a Corona go to Joe's Crab Shack. It's a more fun and upbeat atmosphere. It's somewhat touristy (they sell t-shirts and souvenirs). If you want something a little more classy, go to Bonefish Grill. To me, it's the Macaroni Grill of Seafood (they have the paper table cloths where kids can draw on it and the bread that you can dip in olive oil..yum!)

I haven't been to both places much..mostly because of the prices and I'm trying to save money. I've only been to Joe's twice and Bonefish once. At Joe's I've had some type of sampler platter the first time I went that had crab stuffed shrimp, a crabcake, and a piece of fish and the second time I got a bucket of snow crab legs with a mixture of Old Bay and Garlic Seasonings. As appetizers, we had the garlicky mussels and the great balls of fire (spicy shrimp and crab balls). I've enjoyed both of my experiences there. At Bonefish Grill, we had the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer and I got the grilled salmon with the Asian sauce...and it was very, very good. So I would have to recommend both places. It's hard for me to choose because both places offer different things.
We don't have Bonefish Grille here and we used to have Joe's and I loved eating at Joe's and miss them. The food was great as well as it being a fun place to eat.Joe's crab shack or bonefish grille?
Joes crab shack is a tourist trap type restaurant , find out where the locals go.
RaGS sez : Joe's Crab Shack is a total dump!
I like Joe's Crab Shack
I love Joe's Crab Shack!
Joe's crab shack

No comments:

Post a Comment