Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?

I will be going to Florida soon and I am very excited to try some new fun (reasonably priced) restaurants. Im look to see if anyone on here has any suggestions? I heard Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville is a fantastic and fun place. Has anyone on her been? What is it like there? I also heard Joe's Crab Shack is a fun place. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!What are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?
Not really a restaurant.. but Sonics.. omg it is so good and good price. and they either bring your food to your car or you can sit in a little benched area and eat. I'm in Canada so they don't have sonics here.. but if i go back down there.. that's where im goingWhat are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?
Bahama Breeze right on international drive. Laid back, good cuban fish sandwich if you like spicy seafood

No comments:

Post a Comment