Friday, February 24, 2012

Joe's crab shack..?

so im thinking about going there tonight..but the question is..is the food good? and is it to pricy?because if its expensive mine as well go to red lobster..lol let me know ! i got a few hours to decideJoe's crab shack..?
Oh, come on, try something new!
its expensive and very commercial. its like eating at a chucky cheese minus the games and 10 times the price!!Joe's crab shack..?
We have a Crab Shack in Sacramento, CA. It is good food, no complaints there, but it is pricey. The atmosphere is very casual and very loud. I enjoyed it very much. Way better than Red Lobster in my opinion.
My wife went and she did not like it. It has a warehouse like atmosphere,very noisy. Yes it is pricey.
No, the food sucks and the atmosphere is horrible! It gives me a headache. They got one in Kemah, Texas on the boardwalk and every time we'd go I'd refuse to eat it all. You want good crabs? Try Red Lobster. Not only do they have good seafood there, but the atmosphere is cozy with salad, free water, elevator music, and everything. Joe's is the place to go if you're a kid, but if your taste cries out for something a little more sophisticated than the seafood version of Chuck E. Cheese pizza, then you don't want Joe's! It looks like everybody working there is a teenager %26amp; it really pees me off when they dance on the table. One time this little boy had a birthday %26amp; I wanted to tell the guy singing "Happy Birthday" to just SHUT THE HECK UP! He was totally off-key with no vibrato (much unlike my boyfriend Cyrus) %26amp; his voice kept cracking, but he sang at the top of his lungs anyway %26amp; they all clapped hard enough to shatter the fragile walls of the place or knock the T-shirts %26amp; rainbow Christmas lights off of them too!
I have always had good food and service at Joe's,, The food is reasonablly priced too..
I prefer Pappadeaux's to Joe's Crab Shack. But if you don't have one, then Red Lobster is the next best thing.
Stick to Red Lobster
it's good and not as pricey as red lobster...guess it depends on what kind of mood you're in...trying something new or sticking with what you know.



bon appetite!
i went to joes crab shack and it was expensive, and when the food came i looked at it and said where is the food????



we left hungry. so go to red lobster!!!!!, you get your money's worth and it is not that expensive.
ah! Go to Red Lobster , where else can you slam a lobster on the table in unison with others lol.
well by the time I am answering this you are already back home from eating out. I hope you didn't go to Joe's, or if you did it was at least decent...

I went to Joe's in Houston. The service was horrible! The hostess couldn't keep track of who to seat in correct order, we were left waiting for a ridiculous amount of time! The food took forever, and we had children with us...

The women's bathroom was a health hazard!!! Pitiful!
Their food is very good and a little expensive.
i think Joes is a fun place but as far as quality food I'd go to Red Lobster.
I love joes crab shack. They are about the same price as red lobster... but to tell you the truth the atmosphere is a lot more fun. The servers are a lot more fun there too and they are way more laid back. The cooks, in my opinion, know what they are doing a little more than the Darden run fast food seafood place you call Red Lobster. Plus they have shirts that say "Catch my Crabs" and stuff like that it is great fun.
the joes crab shack I went to was really good. I liked it and im pretty picky.
pure dreck - go get a good meal elsewhere - Joes is all for the show and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment