Friday, February 24, 2012

Joes Crab Shack Steamer Pots?

I've been to Joes several times and have never been disappointed in the food or the atmosphere. My kids love to get up and dance with the wait staff. We usually go for the crab, but I've been seeing these commercials for the steam pots. After reading the reviews on http://www.b4-u-eat.com/ I am not sure I want to go spend the money. I'd like to hear about your experience if you got a steamer pot, prices of the steamers. Any other comments you may have about Jose. I have been so craving clams and lobster but for the price of some of there food, I can go to HEB and order what I want and cook it at home. Lord knows I can cook some seafood. So what are your thoughts? I usually go to the Joes at Hwy 6 and Westimer.Joes Crab Shack Steamer Pots?
my husband i just had the steam pot for two less then a week ago...it was really really good...it had sausage...red potato's..corn on the cob...shrimp and lots of crab...we ate it all tho im not sure how we did..the crab was sweet and really fresh..as was the shrimp..id like to know what they season the pot with...we also had the appetizer that had shrimp, craw fish spinach and cheese..boy it was good too..we have had the steam pot for two twice and have enjoyed it both times..
I am surprised that you or anyone would think that Joes has good seafood, especially since it is such a commercial restaurant in Houston. The best seafood in Houston are the individually owned places. Try looking on b4 u eat for



1. boiling crab - beltway and beechnut

2. bluewater seafood - 1960 near willowbrook mall

3. seafood shoppe - beltway and westheimer



I love seafood, and these are my favorite places to get crabs, shrimp, crawfish, etc.Joes Crab Shack Steamer Pots?
I've never been to Joe's. Too commercial. I've always gone by the thought process of, "If you're too distracted they're making up for something else."



I find b4-u-eat to be a good source of reviews. I've placed a few myself. Personally, I'd buy it and cook it at home.
  • language translation
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment