Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone eaten at "joe's crab shack"?

Im in oregon we have the commercials but i dont think we have a Joes.Is it good?Has anyone eaten at "joe's crab shack"?
Meh. I guess it's relative. I went once and they served calamari with marinara sauce, (Eewww, spaghetti sauce with calamari?!) I'm from New Orleans, no self respecting NOLAite would do that, but I guess that's what the rest of the country does. I've gotta be honest, the gas station near my house has way better and fresher fried oysters, no need for Joe's Crab Shack for me when I can go to literally hundreds of better places.
Yea it's pretty good. Red Lobster is better in my opinion.Has anyone eaten at "joe's crab shack"?
When I lived in Nashville we went there and it was great! Very, very relaxed and fun environment and if you love seafood, it's the place to go!
yeah, I live on the beach in florida so i am a little spoiled when it comes to sea food but it wasn't that bad!
it use to be, now prices gone up and quality down, but then again i live in texas
we don't have one but there's one like in another county from where i live and it like 1-2 hours away but i really wanna try the crab pot! where they say take off your top well take it off and the girl thinking take off my top she's confuse she think they saying to take off her shirt
I have been to the one at Myrtle Beach several times and the last time we went will be the last time we go. Service was not that great and the food was not nearly as good and the prices had gone way up.
I haven't eaten there but I plan on going there for my birthday later this month

No comments:

Post a Comment