Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Calorie count of foods at Joe's crab shack and etc?

so ive been working really hard to lose weight and ive lost 25 lbs in about 2.5 months. i wanna look good when i go back to school



but im going to florida in 2 wks and i dont wanna eat carelessly and come back 10 lbs heavier. all that work would have gone to waste



so i was wondering if anyone could find a site that had the calorie count of various foods at joes crab shack? especially those new coastal steam pots



and also if you could send a link to a site with calorie counts of various boiled seafoods in general?



this would help so much! thanksCalorie count of foods at Joe's crab shack and etc?
I am not sure.....but I do love Joe's Crab shack....



Luckily for me, I do low carb, so I can have all the crab, shrimp, lobster, clams (accompanied by a nice salad) I want, dipped in butter. I just skip the bread, rice and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment