Friday, February 24, 2012

About Joes Crab Shack's steam pots? EASY 10!!?

How much are they? Like a range.. I went on the web site %26amp; clicked menu but it doesn't show the prices, it only shows the food items. easy 10 points.. just wondering the cost of the steam pots.About Joes Crab Shack's steam pots? EASY 10!!?
Yep, $20 - $25 for a pot. My son recently got one (he's a big man) and he was so disappointed in it. The crawfish were smaller than small, the shrimp were small, all of the seasoning is on the shell of the shell fish so it's not cooked in the fish for flavor, and he did not think it was worth it.

They do look good, but personally, I wouldn't get one with the quality of the food in it.
Well they start at $20.00 but it matters which one you get. I read a review on it and the person said that the crab had a chlorine bleach taste, but i have never been there myself so i dont know. He said that it was not worth coming back for it and that only some of the food was good. I hope this helped! PLZ pick me as the best answerAbout Joes Crab Shack's steam pots? EASY 10!!?
around 20$ not sure the exact amount - one will feed 2 people
call them
  • hibachi
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment