Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack?

Both, some days I feel like a lobster and some days I feel like crab.Red Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack?
Red Lobster...or as my friend with a speech impediment used to call it...Wed Wobster..true story
Red LobsterRed Lobster or Joe's Crab Shack?
"Joe's" has more variety, better prices.
Red lobster.
Joe's and i've never even ate there. i just know Red Lobster is awful. the only thing there that's any good is there biscits.
Red Lobster.
JOE"S ****** CRAB SHACK
Red lobster yummy!!!!
I gotta give it to Red Lobster...I wouldn't want to eat from a place that has crabs in their name.
Red Lobster. Only because I'm NOT familiar with Joe's Crab Shack.



"ALL you NEED is LOVE!"

The B E A T L E S!



Vincent Reagan

"Hawkeye"

:)

;)
Red Lobster because they hav very decent quality of foods and amount for their price! mmm that sounds good %26gt;_%26gt;
Yeah, Red Lobster



or



Long John Silvers, their hushpuppies and coleslaw are incredible.
Joes Crab Shack
Red Lobster!
Joe's Crab Shack 4 sho
red lobster
O...





M...





G...



I'm a waitress at Joe's Crab Shack. %26lt;_%26lt;



So I pick...Red Lobster. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment