Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What happens in the 26th episode of the 4th season of My name is Earl?

What happens in the 26th episode of the 4th season of My name is Earl (Part 2 of the "Inside Probe" investigation)?

I read in Imdb that Part 2 of the "Inside Probe" investigation of the owner of the Crab Shack's disappearance uncovers surprising new revelations;

What r those surprising new revelations?What happens in the 26th episode of the 4th season of My name is Earl?
(SPOILER ALERT)

I guess the biggest revelation is finding the owner was accidentally buried in the concrete floor of the bathroom.
The last one was the best. Finding out who is earl jrs. dad. they thought it was the son that ran that strip club but it wasn't. it was a two part show. it was cancelled. fox and abc thought about the show as well as tnt and tbs. so we may see a season 5.

Report Abuse

What happens in the 26th episode of the 4th season of My name is Earl?
It was better than Cold Case Files, American Justice, 48 Hours: Mystery, and 48 Hours: Hard Evidence.

Report Abuse


He crosses another thing off his list HOPE THIS HELPS
i think Earl is going to die

No comments:

Post a Comment