Friday, February 24, 2012

Joe's crab shack any good?

I didn't think it was that great. Really can't see what all the rave is about. Probably cuz it's trendy, as I thought the food and the prices were not even a close match. But if you are a tourist or entertaining out of town guests, might be worth the trip.Joe's crab shack any good?
It is not the best but not bad either..
Mmmmm....Joe's Crab Shack is da bomb!!!Joe's crab shack any good?
great
it was way over rated in my book. i have had better in cheaper resturants with less of a wait.
foods fine---the atmosphere leaves alot to be desired! NOISY and then the staff go around singing at times! UGH---just let me eat in peace
Yes Sir! I took a girl there on our first date, and we have a kid now.
You can dance on the tabletops if you like...lol...
Ate there once... nuff said, not big on seafood though so I'm not a good source
Yes! I think the whole theme and decorations are awesome! It's really fun and I think the food is good. They also do a funny dance. You should try it.
Very similar to a Red Lobster. A bit more obnoxious. The wait staff wears tacky tie dyed t-shirts and they sing and dance.
good
LOVE Joe's crab shack - although, if you're looking for a quiet place to eat, Joe's is probably not a good place to go (the wait staff has a tendency to dance to the music and be pretty loud). But the food is good and at a decent price. If you have kids, they will LOVE it!!
The entertainment is good there with the waiters and waitresses...they interact with the customers...the food is okay....
pretty good but the atmosphere is really cool too!!!
It's not bad.
mediocre
IT'S DELICIOUS AND FUN TOO! GO THERE ON A BIRTHDAY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO EMBARESS SOMEONE.

IF YOU LIKE SEAFOOD, THE JAPANESE STEAKHOUSES ARE REALLY GOOD TOO!!!
I like the food, and it has a very upbeat atmosphere. I went there for my birthday, and the way they helped me celebrate was to have me wear a cowgirl hat and ride around on a stick horse while they sang "Happy Birthday" to me. It was hilarious :)
i enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment