Friday, February 24, 2012

Red Lobster or Joe's crab shack?

Red Lobster..I love when you post a question twice..your so cute..lolRed Lobster or Joe's crab shack?
Red Lobster.
I love Joe's Crab Shack because of its laid back atmosphere.



Red Lobster's biscuits are amazing.



Tough one... I would go with Joe's.Red Lobster or Joe's crab shack?
Both. Red Lobster in Albuquerque, Joe's in Tempe. But it largely depends on what atmosphere and type of seafood you want. Red Lobster is more refined and less messy; Joe's is rowdier and you can really get involved with your food. At Joe's you can eat outdoors which may or may not be a plus.
Joe's
both are excellent, but red lobster has those wonderous biscuits!!!
Joe's. Red Lobster isn't the greatest in seafood quality. I like it for some things, like shrimp, but lobster and crab are not something their great at. Notice how the answers for Red Lobster talked about the biscuits and no mention of the seafood?
Red lobster yummy.lol
Red Lobster
Joe's they have the best crab dip. I love it there and the atmosphere is very relaxed and casual.
Red Lobster is the best!!!!!!!!!!
Of the two I prefer Red Lobster. Mainly because it's actually cheaper, and I've eaten there more than Joe's.
Red Lobster
Sorry, but I think both are HORRIBLE...



I mean the food is what it is, based on the style of restaurant, but neither is very good food (IMHO). It's cheap, but hardly good (again, MHO).



But if I had to choose, I'd go with Joe's Crap Shack.



Seriously, try to find a locally owned, one of a kind, before giving your money to these assembly line "seafood" houses...
Last time i was to Red Lobster had the worst service ever and food was'nt all that great.

I'll vote for Joe's. Been there 2 times.
None of the above. They're the McDonald's and Burger King of seafood restaurants.
red lobster don't have a joe's crab shack near me
Definitely NOT Red Lobster. Almost all of their seafood is FROZEN. Ick. I like fresh seafood. So between the two, I'd definitely choose Joe's. Given my choice of seafood restaurants in Jacksonville, FL (where I live) I'd either choose J.L. Trent's or Bonefish Grill.
joes!
  • batman games for kids
  • pf changs menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment