Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it bad to eat too much crab?

I ate 3/4 lb. crab from Joe's Crab Shack. I'm just wondering if it's too much. I feel fine, but I'm just worried.Is it bad to eat too much crab?
Yummy... i just looooove crab.



3/4 lb of crab is still considered little. But then again too much of everything is never good. Crab is laden with cholesterol, you might want to watch on that. Just don't eat them too often, u shud be fine.
ummm no...Is it bad to eat too much crab?
Yes it is bad for health and has high cholestrol in it.
Dang, slow it down Mama.
no im sure your fine
No, it couldn't hurt you unless it was gone bad. Don't worry about it, just go easy on your stomach for a day or so.
The only thing wrong with crab is that it, like all shellfish, is very high in cholesterol.
It's always bad to eat too much of anything. But you can always balance it out by not eatting as much tomorrow or eat healthier tomorrow. Take a break from crab and junk food and you will be fine. Make sure to also exercise...A walk on the beach is always good after eatting the crabs. But I know the beach near Joe's Crab Shack is not all that great....soOo Polluted.
I really don't think 3/4 lb. would hurt you at all.

I went to Red Lobster and ate 1 lbs. and I was fine,

it was a lott of crab too.



Don't stress or think too much about it, or it might play mind games and you'll get a stomach ache, which isn't good!



I only weigh 95 lbs. .and I could handle a pound of crab, so don't worry.



Hope I helped :]
I get the pound of crab from Joe's all the time (steamed garlic) and I'm fine, so I believe you will be OK too.
of course, anything that too much is not good.
i eat fish all the time...i duno if its bad for u...my girlfriend seems to like it tho... ur breath might stink a little after u do it tho so tell her to shower first

No comments:

Post a Comment