Friday, February 24, 2012

Does lake austin have a joe`s crab shack on it?

Joe's Crab Shack Austin Town Lake

600 East Riverside Dr

Austin, TX, 78704

(512) 441-1010



Enjoy.Does lake austin have a joe`s crab shack on it?
There is a Joe's on Town Lake. I'm uncertain if it overlooks the water. The address is: 600 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704
There is a Joe's Crab Shack on Town Lake (it took over where the old Landry's was off Riverside) , but you won't find one on Lake Travis.Does lake austin have a joe`s crab shack on it?
No. Town Lake does... I havent been ther since it was a Landrys though so I do not know what the views are like.



Austin has too many great local options to go to a chain restuarant in my opinion.



Try the Hula Hut or County Line on the Lake.
google this Joe's Crab shack Austin Texas and a neat lil map appears of all the locations around Austin...I don't think they are on any lake tho.....

No comments:

Post a Comment