Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I find things to do in Charleston, SC?

My hubby %26amp; I are planning a trip,14th wedding anni. in Sept. We want to do something new on this trip as well as some good places to find some discounts. This is out 3rd trip, traveling with no kids. We will be arriving at lunch time on a Fri. Doing a ghost tour Fri pm. On previous trips Folly Beach (this is the only beach we have been too) %26amp; Crab Shack. We have eaten at California Dreaming (which we loved) %26amp; Bubba Gump Shrimp (we loved this too) %26amp; toured the two streets where the open air market is. We have been to the Yorktown. We are planning Sun am getting up really early %26amp; going to see the sunrise on the shore. I have been on several websites %26amp; they all tell me the same info. I want insider information. Any ideas for meals, things to do or another beach if there is one that is nicer. We are staying at the Marriott.Where can I find things to do in Charleston, SC?
If you're looking for live music or other local events, here's a link to information you probably haven't found on other websites:



http://www.zvents.com/search?swhat=%26amp;swhe鈥?/a>





One of my favorite restaurants in Charleston is Hyman's Seafood. The food is good, and the staff is super, super friendly and nice. The owner stopped by our table to say hi and see if we were enjoying our meal. They are at 215 Meeting St: http://www.hymanseafood.com
yahoo travel guide suggestions (38) plus top 10 of The Best in Charleston as per this site...Where can I find things to do in Charleston, SC?
I used to go to school down in Charleston. The beach I always went to was Isle Of Palms, its not that much further away from where you are than Folly is. I liked it much better. There are tons of shops and restaurants along the strip and the water is always nice.



If you are lookin for a place to eat and dont want it to be too fancy, try to get into Mellow Mushroom. They have the best pizza I have ever tasted in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment