Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If I hang a left at the light.. Will that take me to Joe's Crab Shack?

No, no, no, you need to take a left, then it's just a block down the street, on your left.If I hang a left at the light.. Will that take me to Joe's Crab Shack?
LOL, sorry about the mistake, I was giving you directions to one in OKC! But hey...at least you found Joe.

Thanks for the BA.

Report Abuse


Only if you are lucky...

I love that place.If I hang a left at the light.. Will that take me to Joe's Crab Shack?
yes
no...take the 405 north then get off at hayvenhurst street and then take a right on roscoe ave.
3 lefts make a right. Meg



Sure then take the road my the old farm............... Joe
it sure does while your there here's $5 bring me back something but no crabs
Yes, but you have to go east 3 blocks, it's on the left.
It used to in Asheville, NC but they closed down.

I am relatively pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment