Friday, February 24, 2012

Joes crab shack vs Red Lobster? Which is better and why?

Red lobster because:



The food is better with a better price



%26amp;%26amp;



Romantic.Joes crab shack vs Red Lobster? Which is better and why?
red lobster is GROSS



Joe's is my choice
Red Lobster, the food is better and it can be a more romantic setting.Joes crab shack vs Red Lobster? Which is better and why?
Ewh! Neither! I'll take my chances with freshly prepaired all-you-can-eat sushi from Ichiban!
Red Lobster does have the cheese biscuits....
JOES!! Red Lobster is a corporate disgusting restaurant, and their seafood is not fresh
Red Lobster gets my vote. We don't have Joe's in my area.
Joes Crab Shack always had a lot more options I enjoyed and they seemed to make the food better quality and taste better too. I also enjoy the atmosphere a lot more too.





But the sold there name or something to someone else around where I live so there are no more Joe's to go to! Im stuck with Red Lobster.
Red Lobster because the food they have is tastier to me.
Joe's, there's NOTHING better then going out for dinner looking lovely and coming home covered and soaking wet in crab juice....maybe it's just me
joes crab shack just because
Red Lobster! Joe's gives me the creeps, I'm not sure why, plus I love love LOVE the cheddar bay biscuits and stuffed mushrooms, and even though it's a chain, it still always feels a little more upper class and special. The Wood Fire Grill menu helps me stay on track too,so I can eat there more and not feel guilty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment