Friday, February 24, 2012

Red Lobsters or Joe's Crab Shack.?

yumm.Red Lobsters or Joe's Crab Shack.?
Red Lobster.....free Cheddar biscuits!!
Red Lobsters!Red Lobsters or Joe's Crab Shack.?
Joe's Crab Shack.
Lobster because Crabs are an STD
RL
Red Lobsters...but how it Joe's Crab Shack?
The ONLY place to eat lobsters is in New England!! Red Lobsters are a sham and I imagine Joe's Crabby Shack is a sham also!
Joe's. Crab is the only seafood I will eat.



Love and Cupcakes,



%26lt;%26lt;Jessica%26gt;%26gt;
RL ftw!!!



I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!! I am ADDICTED to that place! For 3+ years I've been asking for lobster pizza every single time I go. It's usually the same place, so they know whenever I come in, it's gonna be pizza with no tomatoes :3
Red Lobsters,-
  • dcu center
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment