Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which do you prefer, P.F. Changs or Joe's Crab Shack???

JOES CRAB SHACK, I LUV IT, THE REST IS FUN.Which do you prefer, P.F. Changs or Joe's Crab Shack???
P.F. Changs
they are both shitty chain restaurants, they both suck. try a real restaurant.Which do you prefer, P.F. Changs or Joe's Crab Shack???
neither
I wouldn't eat at either, but I will say that Joe's Crab Shack is horrible. The atmosphere is fun though.
Not a big fan of either, but if I had to choose one it would be PF Changs.
Neither.
It depends on what type of food I want to eat.
P.F. Changs is the worst chinese food ever, not to mention most expensive.\
Given the choices, I'd say Joe's simply for the atmosphere.



There are better places for Chinese and Seafood, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment